- In which at least 15% of the state share in the authorized capital to be sold to foreign investors;
- In which at least 15% of the share capital to be sold to foreign investors, including through the issue of new shares;
- carry out activities in manufacturing and initial processing of strategic raw materials, as well as the subjects of natural monopolies and suppliers of socially important goods and services at regulated prices.
Commission on improvement of the efficiency of the JSC and the improvement of corporate governing system and corresponding departments of the Cabinet of Ministers documents provide to:
- Approval of schedules for assessment and billing for sale of stock of shares to be sold to foreign investors;
- A hearing at the Commission and the corresponding departments of the Cabinet reports of heads of state and economic management of the work done to attract foreign investors;
- Introducing proposals to the Cabinet of Ministers on further disposal of the state shares in the authorized capital of JSCs which are not implemented on time.
Local bodies of state and economic management, together with Goskomzemgeodezkadastrom, state power authorities should provide training in full inventory of the documents necessary for inventory and assessment of a stock shares.
The document instructed to the Ministry of Justice, local organs of state power, together with the bodies of economic management and the founders of the JSC, to ensure not attracted foreign investors’ transformation into other legal forms by December 1, 2016.